Our travel photos stay with us long after the trip thrill is gone.
We may be professional photographers, who spend thousands of dollars on the latest equipment or neophytes, who take snapshots with disposable cameras. In either case, we create and keep images, which record the warmth of the tropical sun or the brutal Arctic cold, a smile of an Amazonian fisherman or tough faces of the Greenland “deadly catch” crew.
During my travels I’ve seen many interesting things and have been lucky to capture a few special moments with the help of my trusty old Nikons (D70, D7000) and iPhones. I would like to share some of these images with you and hope that you will enjoy viewing my modest collection.
- 2018 Africa (Ethiopia, Uganda, Tanzania)
- 2017 Caucasus (Georgia, Armenia)
- 2016 S.E. Asia (Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos)
- 2015 Cuba
- 2014 Japan (Tokyo, Nikko, Kamakura, Hakone, Takayama, Kyoto, Osaka, Hiroshima, Miyajima)
- 2014 Mt. Kilimanjaro, Zanzibar
- 2014 Peru (Lima, Cusco, Lake Titicaca, Nazca)
- 2013 Africa (RAS, Namibia, Botswana, Zimbabwe)
- 2012 Russia / Ukraine (Kiev, Chernobyl, Odessa)
- 2012 Myanmar (Yangon, Bagan, Lake Inle, Mandalay) + Thailand
- 2009 Peru